Why You Need to Be Investing in the Best Dividend Stocks Right Now
By Matt Bush
If you aren't looking for the best dividend stocks, you are missing out on a huge investment opportunity. The whole purpose of stocks was initially to pay dividends to its owners, and this principle still rings true today.
Interest in these stocks has gone up and down over the years. Since 2002, there has been a renewed interest though it still is not as popular as it should be. This should key you in that this is a good time to be investing in them.
Dividend stocks give you both growth as well as income. Here are a few strong reasons as to why you should consider it:
1) They give out a good return
2) The dividends are lightly taxed. We are talking only 15% here. Compared to other options, that's pretty significant.
3) You don't have to do anything to get your dividend, they just send it to you. I like having to do less work.
4) You have a lot more control over them, the funds aren't "trapped" like many other investments. This gives you a lot more flexibility over your investment.
5) Dividends can increase over time (unlike bonds). This can increase your earnings significantly.
6) Dividend yields can also increase over time. Again, this can compound your earnings significantly.
As you can see, the best dividend stocks have some unique features that other investments tend not to have. Fortunately they are fairly easy to acquire as well. Like everything else, you do need to use common sense and not just purchase the first stock you find. Personally, I have found this type of investing to be very exciting.
The Doubling Stock Robot is said to be the most sophisticated stock analyzing computer in existence, and has made it's members a literal fortune. Is the Doubling Stock Robot [http://makemoneywithstocks.info] for real or a scam? Learn more here [http://makemoneywithstocks.info].